Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Ivan Fuentes <ji...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/06 02:29:48 UTC

Building in Windows 7

Hello,

This is my first participation in the forum.

I'm trying to Build AOO in Windows 7, It's the truth, what the website says
: "Building on Windows is more complicated, due to the need to install more
prerequisite tools."

I had to download Cygwin, then I downloaded wget to get apt-cyg.

I have some configuration troubles with the wget usage but i already fixed
(i'm not used to shell commands)

I downloaded the source code and now i'm trying to compile in Windows using
MSVC 2012...

I Hope not having more troubles...

If I get a problem , i hope you can help me with your guidance =)

Regards.
--
"... and to make the darkness bright
paint the sky with stars"