Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Carlos <Ca...@pbsinet.com> on 2002/07/08 21:39:48 UTC

Starting tomcat in a graphical environment????

Hi Forum,

Is it possible to start tomcat in a graphic environment in Linux RedHat?  If
so does anyone have a script to do this?
Thanks in advance,

Re: Starting tomcat in a graphical environment????

Posted by steve Burrus <bu...@swbell.net>.
Hi Carlos, this is Steve Burrus, and I would like to ask u the question: What
version of RedHat Linux are you using??!