Posted to user@knox.apache.org by prateek arora <pr...@gmail.com> on 2015/05/28 19:09:35 UTC

How can i add new user in Apache knox

Hi

As per my understanding Apache knox user information exist in users.ldif
file.

so can i add new user information into users.ldif file manually or is there
any other way to put new user information.

Regards
Prateek

Re: How can i add new user in Apache knox

Posted by prateek arora <pr...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for your information.

On Thu, May 28, 2015 at 10:32 AM, Kevin Minder <kevin.minder@hortonworks.com

Posted by Kevin Minder <ke...@hortonworks.com>.