Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Kevin Williams <ke...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/27 19:58:01 UTC

JMX throughput numbers

The http://mina.apache.org/jmx-integration.html page seems incomplete,
and I find myself wanting more info about what these stats mean. Is
there more info about the JMX integration out there somewhere?

--
Cheers,

Kevin Williams
http://www.almostserio.us/
http://kevwil.tumblr.com/
http://kevwil.jaiku.com/

Re: JMX throughput numbers

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kevin,

On 7/28/07, Kevin Williams <ke...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The http://mina.apache.org/jmx-integration.html page seems incomplete,
> and I find myself wanting more info about what these stats mean. Is
> there more info about the JMX integration out there somewhere?

Unfortunately not yet.  We need to improve our documentation there,
too.  Thanks for pointing it out.

Julien, the author of the JMX integration module could fill in some
information there, but any contribution is always welcome!

Thanks,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
--