Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Vishal Popat <vi...@hotmail.com> on 2014/02/06 11:25:16 UTC

replaceWith method in Panel not working with AjaxLazyLoadPanel

Hi,

I have the following panel layout:

SomeOtherPanel
AjaxLazyLoadPanel
	Panel loading with AjaxLazyLoadPanel
		PanelToReplace

I am trying to replace PanelToReplace using replaceWith within IndicatingAjaxFallbackLink onClick method but I get the message:
Component '[EmptyPanel [Component id = additionalInfo]]' with markupid: 'additionalInfo3e' not rendered because it was already removed from page.

Using the same approach, I have replaced SomeOtherPanel which is not inside AjaxLazyLoadPanel and it works fine.

So it seems I cannot use replaceWith when the Panel is within AjaxLazyLoadPanel.
Is there an alternative way to do this?

Regards
Vishal

Re: replaceWith method in Panel not working with AjaxLazyLoadPanel

Posted by Paul Bors <pa...@bors.ws>.
Replace it it on the parent, then add the parent to the ajax target to be refreshed on the screen.

~ Thank you,
   Paul Bors