Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by StefanH <St...@gemida.de> on 2006/03/27 11:53:52 UTC

Get All Entries

Hello Everyone,

I have 6000 Entries in my Lucene DB and if I search for entries with "00*"
in the Number-Field it works fine. But additional I must have alle entries
no matter which number they have. A Term like "*" doesn't work. How can I
get all entries?
The code of my search is:
			IndexSearcher is = new IndexSearcher( INDEX_DIR );

			QueryParser parser = new QueryParser( "number", analyzer);
			Query query = parser.parse("00*");

			Hits hits = is.search( query, new Sort("number") );

Thanks for your help

Stefan H

RE: Get All Entries

Posted by StefanH <St...@gemida.de>.
It works perfect. After installation of 1.9. I've the MatchAllDocsQuery.
Thanks!