Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Franck Lefebure <fl...@orange.gp> on 2003/05/19 14:55:21 UTC

RE : Indexed Properties and Validator

Hi,

I had a look to this example, but it's some different of what I need
Client side validation isn't done in this case on Indexed property.
What I need is something like :

<form action="doAction.do">
<nested:iterate property="itemList" id="item">
<nested:text property="test"/>
</nested:iterate>
</form>

And I had a look to source code for my two problems (client-side
validation for indexed properties
And validation on 2 level depth indexed-properties but I think it's not
already possible

(org.apache.commons.validator.Validator,
org.apache.struts.taglibs.JavascriptValidatorTag)

Bye

--
Franck Lefebure

Re: RE : Indexed Properties and Validator

Posted by Vic Cekvenich <vc...@baseBeans.com>.
Nested multi row validation works for me.