Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org> on 2013/02/12 17:17:00 UTC

Re: Re-architecture work in gfac-core

Hi Lahiru & Milinda,

Are you guys done with the GSOC contributions integration to trunk? I want to mess with some portions of gfac and do not want to do if things are still volatile.

Thanks,
Suresh

Posted by Lahiru Gunathilake <gl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Suresh,

We almost finished that, I just have to add WorkflowContext Header handling
part.

Lahiru

--
System Analyst Programmer