Posted to user@hive.apache.org by hadoopman <ha...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/27 23:05:02 UTC

question about hive.exec.max.dynamic.partitions.pernode

I suspect we've found the problem to some hive loads.  We have
hive.exec.max.dynamic.partitions.pernode set to 100 in the hive.xml
however when running our hive job we're trying to set it from our script
to 10000 (for example) and noticed it bombs.  Basically our job is
simply loading about 4 months of data partitioned by day.  When I load
less data or partition by say month then it works.

Is there a way from the cli or hive script to reset this number or do we
need to modify the hive.xml file and restart?

Thanks a bunch!

Re: Export to MySQL

Posted by Appan Thirumaligai <at...@ngmoco.com>.
http://archive.cloudera.com/cdh/3/sqoop/SqoopUserGuide.html