Posted to users@camel.apache.org by RajeshThummala <ra...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/15 12:20:18 UTC

Printing log twice

Hi Team,
Today I have observed a behavior, I am trying to print API response twice
(without any other operations in between), in this case I am seeing log
generated only once.
Any reason in this?
Thanks and regards,
Rajesh Thummala

Re: Printing log twice

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Maybe its related to: http://camel.apache.org/why-is-my-message-body-empty.html

On Thu, Jun 15, 2017 at 2:20 PM, RajeshThummala <ra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Team,
> Today I have observed a behavior, I am trying to print API response twice
> (without any other operations in between), in this case I am seeing log
> generated only once.
> Any reason in this?
> Thanks and regards,
> Rajesh Thummala