Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by OfBizSuds <vi...@yahoo.com> on 2010/09/17 08:21:35 UTC

Recording Commissions from Partner website

Suppose we have a link to a partner website from our site & whenever a user
from our website goes to their website and makes a purchase we get a
commission. We have no control over the partner website & at the end of
every month they give us a list of purchases made thru this link & what the
commissions are etc.

So, my question is, is there a way we can use the existing DB tables to
record these sort of transactions? So the product is not ours, just the
sales commission is.

Would also like to thank all the responses to my previous queries...you guys
have been really helpful! :)

Thanks,

Sudha

Re: Recording Commissions from Partner website

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
Not that I know of

OfBizSuds sent the following on 9/16/2010 11:21 PM: