Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by susan atmaja <su...@hotmail.com> on 2002/02/27 12:29:20 UTC

problem viewing result of XSL rendering using netscape

Hi!
1. I have problem when rendering XSL stylesheet using netscape.
I am able to view the html page correctly using IE, however using netscape,
the html code is displayed as a text, instead of being displayed as html.

2. What's the use of specifying media type? Any example or reference?
Is it possible that the problem I face is caused by the media type?

3. However, when I save the code displayed in netscape as an html file, I
can view the html page correctly even using netscape.

4. I'm using Websphere as the app server. I can view the html page correctly
using Websphere Test Environment. However, I can't view it correctly when
the XSL is actually deployed in Websphere server.

Anybody can help?

With regards,
Susan