Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Patrick Moore <pa...@amplafi.com> on 2008/08/05 01:10:30 UTC

what happened to the plugin snapshots....

Hi ---

What happened to all the maven plugin snapshots such as
maven-surefire-2.4-collab ?

It seems that al snapshots are gone...
--
Patrick Moore

Re: what happened to the plugin snapshots....

Posted by Patrick Moore <pa...@amplafi.com>.
well it won't have been so bad if who have made this decision had checked
that all the plugins, etc. had released a version -- the repository plugin
hasn't released in a while there was a 2.2-snapshot and then a 2.3-snapshot
but no release afaik so now we are back to 2.1

someone is too eager with the broom

Posted by Patrick Moore <pa...@amplafi.com>.

Posted by "Brian E. Fox" <br...@reply.infinity.nu>.

Posted by "Brian E. Fox" <br...@reply.infinity.nu>.

Posted by Patrick Moore <pa...@amplafi.com>.
Hi Wendy --

Posted by Patrick Moore <pa...@amplafi.com>.
Hi Wendy --

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Patrick Moore <pa...@amplafi.com>.
Well http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SUREFIRE-446 still is not fixed so no
we can't move to 2.4.3

On Mon, Aug 4, 2008 at 7:28 PM, Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com> wrote:

> You shouldn't be using 2.4-collab snapshots - the 2.4 releases have
> superceded that. If they aren't working, please let us know.
>
> Some of the snapshots shouldn't have been deleted, but by the same
> token they aren't releasing and you shouldn't depend on them. As
> above, please let us know if there are any plugins that you're in that
> position with and we can try and prioritise releases for them.
>
> - Brett
>
> 2008/8/5 Patrick Moore <pa...@amplafi.com>:
> > Specifically :
> >
> http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/maven/pluginsseems
> > to have been emptied with no forwarding address.... :-(
> >
> > On Mon, Aug 4, 2008 at 4:10 PM, Patrick Moore <pa...@amplafi.com>
> wrote:
> >
> >> Hi ---
> >>
> >> What happened to all the maven plugin snapshots such as
> >> maven-surefire-2.4-collab ?
> >>
> >> It seems that al snapshots are gone...
> >> --
> >> Patrick Moore
> >>

> --
> Brett Porter
> Blog: http://blogs.exist.com/bporter/

Patrick Moore
Amplafi
650-207-9792
"copy/paste"
blog : http://www.sworddance.com/blog

Re: what happened to the plugin snapshots....

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Brian E. Fox" <br...@reply.infinity.nu>.
Looks fine to me: http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/maven/plugins/

Posted by Patrick Moore <pa...@amplafi.com>.