Posted to user@pig.apache.org by Jeremy Hanna <je...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/12 00:28:18 UTC

status of hbase storage

I just wondered about the status of hbase storage, specifically the store part of it.  Is it something people are using in production - ready for prime time?  I seemed to remember a couple of people having problems with the store side of it and I didn't know if that was rumor or not.

Thanks!

Jeremy

Re: status of hbase storage

Posted by Jeremy Hanna <je...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Dmitriy!  I just didn't want to misrepresent as someone asked about it in the irc channel.

Re: status of hbase storage

Posted by Dmitriy Ryaboy <dv...@gmail.com>.