Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Amine AZZI <ba...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/15 21:38:57 UTC

HR module

Hi all,

I have to respond to a customer requirments these days. Among the
specifications there is an HR module whic does the following:

- Employees directory management.
- Employment contracts management.
- Work policy
- Career management
- Job positions management
- Salaries budget and previsions management
- Recruiting management.
- Training management
- Staff supervising
- HSE at work
- Social services
- Retirement managment
- Payroll
- Loans to employees

I know that some processes are already taken care by Ofbiz, but some others
I have no idea but develop them anew. Is ther any company doing all these
stuff via Ofbiz, or is there any existing open source HR package that can be
integrated into Ofbiz ?

Regards.
Amine.

Re: HR module

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
also
union negotiations.
union grievances
Medical insurance
Medical claims
Unemployment processing

I have looked a a few but they don't integrated well
by that i mean they don't use the ofbiz framework or anything close

Amine AZZI sent the following on 7/15/2007 12:38 PM: