Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/30 10:52:18 UTC

[Released] PAX-Wicket 3.0.4 now out!

PAX-Wicket 3.0.4, running Wicket OSGI style

Main goal for this release are to bring PAX-Wicket to working state on
Apache Karaf 4.x, while retaining compability the other containers

Major features
* Working with Karaf 4.x (Nino Martinez Wael)
* Working wik Wicket 6.22 (Nino Martinez Wael)
* Karaf Feature files for all samples (Nino Martinez Wael)
* Alternative Wicket Models preconfigured for OSGI (Martin Nybo Nielsen)
* Reworked Internals to provide better support (Christoph Läubrich)
* Integration tests for Apache Karaf added

KNOWN Issues
* Weaving hook has been disabled, it added dependencies to dynamic imports.

Thanks for OPS4J people for making this happen

Want to know more about PAX-Wicket GO here:

https://ops4j1.jira.com/wiki/display/paxwicket/Pax+Wicket

--
Best regards / Med venlig hilsen
Nino Martinez

Re: [Released] PAX-Wicket 3.0.4 now out!

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
I see!
Thank you!

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting
https://twitter.com/mtgrigorov

Posted by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Thanks for the update. I will update the Karaf feature repos cfg file.

Regards
JB

On 05/30/2016 12:52 PM, nino martinez wael wrote:
> PAX-Wicket 3.0.4, running Wicket OSGI style
>
> Main goal for this release are to bring PAX-Wicket to working state on
> Apache Karaf 4.x, while retaining compability the other containers
>
> Major features
> * Working with Karaf 4.x (Nino Martinez Wael)
> * Working wik Wicket 6.22 (Nino Martinez Wael)
> * Karaf Feature files for all samples (Nino Martinez Wael)
> * Alternative Wicket Models preconfigured for OSGI (Martin Nybo Nielsen)
> * Reworked Internals to provide better support (Christoph L�ubrich)
> * Integration tests for Apache Karaf added
>

> KNOWN Issues
> * Weaving hook has been disabled, it added dependencies to dynamic imports.
>
> Thanks for OPS4J people for making this happen
>
> Want to know more about PAX-Wicket GO here:
>
> https://ops4j1.jira.com/wiki/display/paxwicket/Pax+Wicket

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofr�
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [Released] PAX-Wicket 3.0.4 now out!

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,