Posted to jaxme-dev@ws.apache.org by Jeyaraj <je...@addval.com> on 2007/01/27 07:32:10 UTC

qName is missing in Configuration.xml

Hi

I am very new to jaxme (1&2) and i am trying to run thee same AddressPrinter and Address Generator.

I got the Error as "Manager for Address is not declared.".

when delve in to the source i understand that the Manager is expected to be in a Map with qName as key and the qName is to be present in the Configuration.xml, but is not in the generated one.

I am not sure whether it is a bug and the qName is set from somewhere else or am i using a non-stable version? am i missing anything.

All these are with Jaxme2 0.52 version.

Pleasse help me.

Comment on jaxme2.
--------------------------------
I am exited to see this project when i was desperatly trying to use the apache xml bean as a 'real' javabean and failed.  The coding style also is quite excellent. The excellent part is the generated javabeans show no/ minimum dependancy to Jaxme itself and very few generators with this much functionality managed to. My great regards for the brains behind this nice piece.

Re: setters for unbunded type (List0

Posted by Jeyaraj <je...@addval.com>.
Hi

I missed to mention that i use jaxme2 0.5.2 as the implementation. Please
arrange to help.

Thanks in advance

Jeyaraj

Re: qName is missing in Configuration.xml

Posted by Jeyaraj <je...@addval.com>.
Hi Jochen

Thanks fr the details.

After your reply, i religiously cleaned up the schema aand xml and tried
once again and i got it fine.

Thanks once again.

I am planning to use this project in my applications involving struts/
Spring/ Hibernate.

with regards

Jeyaraj
Posted by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

--
How fast can a year go? As fast as your childs first year.