Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by "Steve.V." <st...@sas.com> on 2012/06/06 22:41:21 UTC

"messageID" and "ID" response headers from HTTP POST and GET requests

When I make a HTTP POST request, the "messageID" header is the second header
in the response.  When I make a HTTP GET request, the "ID" header is the
fourth header in the response.  Will they always have that name and be in
that order?  Or should I program my HTTP client to check every header when
looking for the message ID?

-----
Stephen Vincent