Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Suriyanarayanan, Senthil Kumar" <se...@capitalone.com> on 2001/04/16 16:03:37 UTC

Deploying struts-example WAR using NSAPI plugin with Weblogic6.0

Hello,
	I'm using Weblogic6.0 with IPlanet WS with NSAPI plugin. When I
deploy the struts-example.war on my
Weblogic6.0 server and try to access using
http://localhost/weblogic/struts-example, all those links inside
the jsp refer as http://localhost/struts-example/... and hence they are
broken.
How do I retain the ppath?

<Object name="weblogic" ppath="*/weblogic/*">
Service fn=wl-proxy WebLogicHost=localhost WebLogicPort=7001
PathTrim="/weblogic"
</Object>

Is it something wrong with my configuration of deploying the
struts-example.?

Thanks,
Senthil Kumar.S

The Information transmitted herewith is sensitive information intended only
for use to the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader
use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information is