Posted to user@bookkeeper.apache.org by Savitha Devi Inbasekaran <Sa...@smartek21.com> on 2013/01/29 08:00:22 UTC

Integrating namenode with bookkeeper

Hi Ivan,
I want to integrate namenode with bookkeeper. I followed the steps which you specified in the link http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/zookeeper-bookkeeper-user/201203.mbox/browser .
While setting up Bookkeeper Journal Manager I got struck up. The trunk which I downloaded from github doesn't have hadoop-common-SNAPSHOT, hadoop-hdfs-SNAPSHOT and
hadoop-hdfs-bkjournal-0.24.0-SNAPSHOT.jar. Please help me.

Thanks,
Savitha

RE: Integrating namenode with bookkeeper

Posted by Savitha Devi Inbasekaran <Sa...@smartek21.com>.
Thanks Uma. I was able generate all the necessary jar files. But when I format the hdfs namenode I got the following error.

bin/hdfs: line 162: exec: : not found

Thanks,
Savitha
Posted by Uma Maheswara Rao G <ma...@huawei.com>.

FW: Integrating namenode with bookkeeper