Posted to commits@cloudstack.apache.org by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org> on 2013/02/20 21:24:46 UTC

Jenkins build became unstable: cloudstack-marvin #517

See <https://builds.apache.org/job/cloudstack-marvin/517/changes>

Jenkins build is back to stable : cloudstack-marvin #518

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
See <https://builds.apache.org/job/cloudstack-marvin/518/changes>

RE: Jenkins build became unstable: cloudstack-marvin #517

Posted by Prachi Damle <Pr...@citrix.com>.
Hugo,

I just changed all the *NetworkGuru :: implement()  to first try to retrieve the physicalNetworkId from the NetworkVO. If it is null, then they can call the regular code to derive it using _networkModel.findPhysicalNetworkId.

May be you need to change the unit test mocking due to this?

-Prachi

On Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 08:24:46PM +0000, Apache Jenkins Server wrote:
> See <https://builds.apache.org/job/cloudstack-marvin/517/changes>

Looks like we hit some unit test failures that caused this:

https://builds.apache.org/job/cloudstack-marvin/517/org.apache.cloudstack$cloud-plugin-network-nvp/testReport/

Hugo, this is in the NVP plugin.  Can you take a look please?

-chip

Re: Jenkins build became unstable: cloudstack-marvin #517

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.