Posted to user@struts.apache.org by John Mattos <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2002/11/26 23:28:51 UTC

Easy Question

Hey,
I'm getting the following error which makes me think that it can't locate my classes, but the jar containing the classes is in the CLASSPATH.
Does anything about this jump out at anybody?Apache Tomcat/4.0.6 - HTTP Status 500 - No action instance for path /editRecord could be created

type Status report

message No action instance for path /editRecord could be created

description The server encountered an internal error (No action instance for path /editRecord could be created) that prevented it from fulfilling this request.