Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Brian Claus <br...@yahoo.ca> on 2001/09/10 13:39:04 UTC

PVCS user ids and checkout

Hi,

A quick query. I am attempting to use the optional
module for PVCS.

We currently have things set up to use user ids for
peoples interaction with PVCS. Is it possible to
include user id information with this task? At the
moment, our task is failing for lack of this
information.

The docs doesn't list it and I didn't find any
reference to it in the archives, so I have this
sneaking suspicion that it is not currently included,
but thought that I would check.

Thanks,
Brian
.

Re: PVCS user ids and checkout

Posted by de...@canoo.com.
hi , we actually fiddle around with PVCS as well and we came to the point where
we implement those tasks beeing necessary for PVCS commands by ourselves.
we might be able to work together.

my email is
detle.brendle@canoo.com

cheers,