Posted to user@aries.apache.org by Mihael Schmidt <ms...@sgbs.de> on 2015/07/10 16:08:12 UTC

Testing subsystems on Apache Karaf

Hi,

I am new to subsystems and would like to use them to deploy my
applications. I am testing subsystems on Apache Karaf 4.0.0 using Aries
Subsystem bundles 2.0.2.

I have a multi module maven project with several bundles. One bundle
registers an OSGi service via DS, one bundle registers an OSGi service via
Blueprint and one bundle consumes these services.

Do subsystems work with DS and Blueprint?

I have a BundleActivator in the consumer bundle which should output a log
entry. But that didn't work. Is BundleActivator supported when using
subsystems?

My test project can be cloned from

git://git.code.sf.net/u/fist/test.esa

Thanks in advance.

Mihael

--
Mihael Schmidt
Software und System-Entwicklung

--

Schulz Gebäudeservice GmbH & Co. KG
Dr.-Max-Ilgner-Straße 17

Re: Testing subsystems on Apache Karaf

Posted by Mihael Schmidt <ms...@sgbs.de>.
Actually I didn't understand what you mean. Does the link work or does it
not work? You should be able to see the project on this site:
http://sourceforge.net/u/fist/test.esa/ci/master/tree/

I will try it with a plain Felix installation and then move to Karaf.

BTW ... it all worked when I dropped the bundles into the deploy folder. I
used the maven esa plugin for building the ESA file.

Thanx

Mihael