Posted to taglibs-user@tomcat.apache.org by Madhavi Prasad <ma...@bigtec.co.in> on 2004/10/27 08:35:01 UTC

How to apply javascripts disabled property on xpath expressions

This is madhavi,

Thru my jsp page im reading data from an xml file using xpath. my xml files
contains filed names along with their privileges like read r write.

now depending on the privilege i want to apply ".disabled" property of java
scripts to the fields. Here the problem is field names r xpath expressions
how do i apply javascripts disable property

any help highly appreciated

madhavi