Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Mantas Gridinas <mg...@gmail.com> on 2021/01/11 12:38:55 UTC

Regarding toD component and throwing on non existing endpoints

Yo!

I would like toD EIP to throw when it would create an endpoint, rather
than create it. I've been reading a bit about toD EIP (for 3.x, since
2.x documentation is not available for it anymore?) and I found the
following flag:

ignoreInvalidEndpoint - Ignore the invalidate endpoint exception when
try to create a producer with that endpoint.

Is this flag available in 2.23? If so, does it prevent creating new
endpoints in camel when they do not exist?

Re: Regarding toD component and throwing on non existing endpoints

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Just give it a try on 2.x.

--