Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by GOMEZ Henri <hg...@slib.fr> on 2001/09/28 11:58:23 UTC

RE: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-connectors/jk/native/common jk_ur i_worker_map.c

>I can see you're busy porting the mod_jk stuff over to j-t-c.

I try to synchronize the both since after TC 3.3 release, all
works on mod_jk will be done on J-T-C only.

There is in JTC autoconf stuff, Apache 2.0 support and
I plan to have more faster release rate than Tomcat's.

mod_jk in TC 3.3 is in version 1.1 and in version 1.2 in JTC