Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Adam Winer <aw...@google.com> on 2009/02/23 21:03:34 UTC

Add "src/" directory in features

Any objections to creating a "/src" directory underneath "/features"
and putting all source in there?  The lack of this level of hierarchy
is causing havoc with Maven builds, e.g. my current drive includes the
following directory structure:

features/target//classes/features/target/classes/features/target/classes/features/target/classes/features/target/classes/features/target/classes/features/target/classes/features/target/classes/features/target/classes/features/target/classes/features/target/classes/features/target/classes/opensocial-templates

If anyone needs me to hold off, let me know.

-- Adam Winer

Re: Add "src/" directory in features

Posted by Paul Lindner <pl...@hi5.com>.
This change and the features directory reorg is now committed to trunk.

Posted by Chris Chabot <ch...@google.com>.

Posted by Paul Lindner <pl...@hi5.com>.

Posted by Chris Chabot <ch...@google.com>.

Posted by Paul Lindner <pl...@hi5.com>.