Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Alexandre Rafalovitch <ar...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/19 18:46:07 UTC

Sage advice needed on SOLR-11490 (@since documentation tags)

Hello,

I tried to do "a small good thing", but seem to have run into the
legacy concerns, shared but disjoint history, contributed code, and
other potentially precedent-setting ground.

Robert Muir has been quite helpful in pointing out the pitfalls I may
have missed. Still, I would appreciate somebody else with long
memories to also take a glance on SOLR-11490 and see whether there is
a path forward everybody can be happy with.

Regards,
   Alex.

----
http://www.solr-start.com/ - Resources for Solr users, new and experienced