Posted to alexandria-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Sam Ruby <ru...@us.ibm.com> on 2001/10/22 15:37:32 UTC

Re: Howto add a project to Gump

As a general rule, join the alexandria-dev mailing list .  Unless somebody
beats me to it, may be a day or two before I get to the request as I am
travelling on business at this time.

- Sam Ruby

Christian Geuer-Pollmann <ge...@nue.et-inf.uni-siegen.de> on
10/22/2001 08:45:47 AM

To:   Sam Ruby/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
cc:
Subject:  Howto add a project to Gump

Hi Sam,

what has to be done to add a project to the Gump run? I ask for the
xml-security project on xml.apache.org . I think one benefit of including
it in the Gump run would be that the test code can find some changes
related to XML that are not found by others. (The test code includes an
implementation of canonical XML, which breaks if bugs in some strange XML
features occur).

One thing that _could_ be a problem is that I include a copy of the JCE in
my project. This part is not part of the Apache project. Other
pre-requisites are:

jakarta-log4j-1.1.3.jar
junit3.7.jar
xalan-j_2_2_D10.jar