Posted to soap-dev@ws.apache.org by davout <da...@dsl.pipex.com> on 2001/12/28 23:02:18 UTC

Arrays as SOAP RPC input parameters and method results

Can anybody give me some background on how to create SOAP calls that use
arrays as both inputs and method results?

Take the following example....

	public String[][] findNames(int[] anIDs);

This method receives an input of an array of ints and returns a two
dimensional array of strings.

How should I go about building the client side soap call??

Re: Arrays as SOAP RPC input parameters and method results

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@watson.ibm.com>.
See the samples- interop/* in particular has lots of arrays.

Sanjiva.

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@watson.ibm.com>.