Posted to dev@samza.apache.org by Anoop Krishnakumar <an...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/06 21:43:21 UTC

Trouble running samza 0.14 in standalone mode

I am prototyping an application where I have two input topics and two
output topics. The application also uses a rocksdb state store that is
backed by kafka.

I followed WikipediaZkLocalApplication example, but the application always
exits without listening for messages from topic. I could see the execution
plan and job coordinator communicating with zookeeper. I could see the
following line in logs
StreamProcessor [INFO] Container is not instantiated for stream processor:
5f7e2a46-fb7a-4054-bf5c-c62423ca2e35.
I could not figure out why the container wouldn't start. Any help would be
appreciated.

Attached is the log and the job configuration.

-anoop

Re: Trouble running samza 0.14 in standalone mode

Posted by Yi Pan <ni...@gmail.com>.
Great! Glad that you were able to figure it out!

-Yi

Posted by Anoop Krishnakumar <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Yi,

Posted by Yi Pan <ni...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Anoop,

Posted by Bharath Kumarasubramanian <bk...@linkedin.com>.
Can you please attach the container logs? I noticed only job configurations were attached.

--
Bharath