Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by "Gerdes, Mike" <Mi...@airbus.com> on 2006/02/22 13:41:38 UTC

new soap-binding example

hi,

I have just a small question, concerning the new soap-binding example. What is the role of the xbean.xml files in the service assembly and where does their configuration syntax comes from?

That reminds me of another small thing. In the component directory are zip files that can be directly deployed as normal and as in the examples. But what is the minumum of files that servicemix needs to run? clearly the conf and bin files. What else is needed, when I will use service assemblies and jbi components only?

cya

miek

This mail has originated outside your organization, either from an external partner or the Global Internet. Keep this in mind if you answer this message.

Re: new soap-binding example

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gu...@worldonline.fr>.
Gerdes, Mike wrote:

>hi,
>
>I have just a small question, concerning the new soap-binding example. What is the role of the xbean.xml files in the service assembly and where does their configuration syntax comes from?

In the JBI world, each component has its own packaging for service units.
The two components used in this example are servicemix-http and
servicemix-jsr181.
Both of them accepts SU deployments using a "xbean.xml" file, describing
the endpoints
to use.  These files are spring configuration files enhanced with xbean.

>That reminds me of another small thing. In the component directory are zip files that can be directly deployed as normal and as in the examples. But what is the minumum of files that servicemix needs to run? clearly the conf and bin files. What else is needed, when I will use service assemblies and jbi components only?

I 'm not sure to understand your question.  You want to know the minimal
set of jar
dependencies to run the jbi container ?  All the dependencies are listed in
https://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/incubator/servicemix/trunk/servicemix-core/project.xml?rev=379627&view=markup
but some of them are not necessary, depending on which feature you use.

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet