Posted to rivet-dev@tcl.apache.org by Massimo MANGHI <ma...@unipr.it> on 2018/11/22 14:33:32 UTC

[OT] Testing rivet-dev mailing list

Hi guys, just a message to test the rivet-dev mailing list. In the last
2 days messages to the list were not archived and, in at least one case,
a message handled by the list displayed a final long line of apparent
random characters instead of the usual footer automatically added by the
mailing list manager.

I've opened a issue with the ASF infrastructure. If you noticed
something unusual please let me know.

  -- Massimo

Re: [OT] Testing rivet-dev mailing list

Posted by Harald Oehlmann <ha...@elmicron.de>.