Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Mich Talebzadeh <mi...@gmail.com> on 2021/01/18 17:35:52 UTC

Re: Apache Kafka project CLA requirement

Hi Radoslava,

I believe you can get your answers from here

ASF Contributor Agreements (apache.org)
<https://www.apache.org/licenses/contributor-agreements.html>

specifically I refer you to this sentence and I quote:

"The ASF desires that all contributors of ideas, code, or documentation to
any Apache projects complete, sign, and submit via email an Individual
Contributor License Agreement <https://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.pdf>
 (ICLA)."

HTH

such loss, damage or destruction.