Posted to users@flex.apache.org by piotrz <pi...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/20 20:17:35 UTC

[OT/WORK] Looking for Flex work

Hi,

Although I have full time job I am searching for some additional
opportunity. If anyone is looking for Flex developer which is experienced
also in other areas reach me off the list.

More about me: www.linkedin.com/in/piotr-zarzycki-92a53552
Email: piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com

Thanks,
Piotr

-----
Apache Flex PMC
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com

(OK - Me Too) Re: [OT/WORK] Looking for Flex work

Posted by ma...@tutanota.com.
I thought that I would throw my hat into the ring on this one too.

If anyone comes across freelance/part-time or
more work; that an Actionscripter might be able
to help on, please let me know.

I have worked on some (very large) completely pure AS3
AIR apps, targeting phones, tablets and desktops;
with even the UI components largely done in pure AS3 classes.

I also have done some mid-size Flash/AJAX websites;
again in pure AS3 for the flash work.

90% object-oriented (such as it is in Flash).

I have also done c# webservices and am now looking
at the best options to port those to GNU/Linux.

Also tons of .NET stuff, just sayin'

If I can help you, send me a note,
and I'll respond with more info.

Thank You

--
Securely sent with Tutanota. Claim your encrypted mailbox today!
https://tutanota.com

Re: [OT/WORK] Looking for Flex work

Posted by Scott Mathewson <sc...@matheson.it>.
Piotr
        We have not started this project however you said you do not have experience in this area ?

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by piotrz <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

It is still valid.