Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by "Ivanov, Alexey A" <al...@intel.com> on 2006/11/27 14:30:30 UTC

[testing] Swing tests clean up

Nathan,

Do you thing empty lines in tests are useless? Why have you removed
every single empty line in tests?

They were there on purpose! They separate parts of a unit test. I don't
want them to be dropped! The code is unreadable without them.

Thank you in advance,

Alexey.

--
Alexey A. Ivanov

Re: [testing] Swing tests clean up

Posted by Nathan Beyer <nb...@gmail.com>.
Sorry. I guess my formatting was over aggressive while eliminating the
compiler warnings. Note, not EVERY empty line was eliminated, just
those within methods. I actually added a number of lines between
methods, classes, etc.

Personal, I didn't think that the tests are any less readable. I would
argue that if a test method needs to be separated visually, then the
method should be split up into multiple methods.

-Nathan