Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Fred Tarasevicius <te...@i-is.com> on 2007/01/25 20:00:18 UTC

Re: NOTICE: 3.2.0 rescoring mass-checks

Hello Justin,

> hi all --

> OK, if you're planning to send us mass-check logs for the 3.2.0 rescoring,
> now's the time!

OK, so we can start running the tests now?  To ensure I am correct at
how to go about this, we just svn update the latest release, start the
mass-checks as outlined on the wiki page and send away when we are
done?

--
Best regards,
 Fred                            mailto:tech2@i-is.com

Re: NOTICE: 3.2.0 rescoring mass-checks

Posted by Doc Schneider <ma...@maddoc.net>.
Fred Tarasevicius wrote:
> Hello Justin,
>
> Thursday, January 25, 2007, 12:57:18 PM, you wrote:
>
>> hi all --
>
>> OK, if you're planning to send us mass-check logs for the 3.2.0 rescoring,
>> now's the time!
>
> OK, so we can start running the tests now?  To ensure I am correct at
> how to go about this, we just svn update the latest release, start the
> mass-checks as outlined on the wiki page and send away when we are
> done?

Nope you need to go to the wiki page he said. There is a custom tarball
for masschecking.

See:

http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/RescoreDetails

--

  -Doc

  Penguins: Do it on the ice.
    1:04pm  up 11 days, 22:02, 15 users,  load average: 0.34, 0.50, 0.56

  SARE HQ  http://www.rulesemporium.com/