Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Nicholas Orr <Ni...@mim.com.au> on 2003/04/04 05:47:52 UTC

3 Service's and the using the manager app - just curious

Hi,

I have setup my TC/Apache environment finally, It is a bit over the top but
good enough for what I want it to do, which is good.
*See attached file for structure*

These are all setup through Apache using reverse proxy, with named virtual
hosts, all works great, took me about 4hrs (solid without breaks and all
that) to totally figure out what I was doing mind you, as I'm new to both
Apache & TC as far as congiuring it like this.

So I was wondering how the manager app actually figures out which service it
is working with. Because all the manager contexts point to the same place
(docbase).

And are there any future plans of having a manager app that can work with
all Services and their contexts??

Nicholas Orr

intended only for the use of the addressee(s).
If you receive this e-mail in error, any use, distribution or
copying of this e-mail is not permitted. You are requested to
forward unwanted e-mail and address any problems to the
MIM Holdings Limited Support Centre.
For general enquires:	++61 7 3833 8000
Support Centre e-mail:	supportcentre@mim.com.au
Support Centre phone:  	Australia 1800500646
        				International ++61 7 38338042