Posted to taglibs-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Rahul P Akolkar <ak...@us.ibm.com> on 2005/07/11 05:15:11 UTC

Proceeding with infra (was Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release RDC 1.0)

Felipe Leme <ja...@felipeal.net> wrote on 07/10/2005 10:25:46 PM:
<snip/>
> By speaking of PMC and votes, how should we proceed now? I mean, I was
> going to mail the results to the list and ask the infra to create
> Rahul's account (after he signs the CLA), but it looks like that is task

> for the PMC:
<snap/>

I had filed my CLA; at another time, in another context [
http://people.apache.org/~jim/committers.html#unlistedclas ]

-Rahul

Re: Proceeding with infra (was Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release RDC 1.0)

Posted by Martin Cooper <ma...@apache.org>.

On Sun, 10 Jul 2005, Rahul P Akolkar wrote:

> Felipe Leme <ja...@felipeal.net> wrote on 07/10/2005 10:25:46 PM:
> <snip/>
>> By speaking of PMC and votes, how should we proceed now? I mean, I was
>> going to mail the results to the list and ask the infra to create
>> Rahul's account (after he signs the CLA), but it looks like that is task
>
>> for the PMC:
> <snap/>
>
> I had filed my CLA; at another time, in another context [
> http://people.apache.org/~jim/committers.html#unlistedclas ]

Ah, right. I just checked, and your CLA is indeed on file. Felipe, that
means you can take it from here, as I described in the earlier thread.

--
Martin Cooper