Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Julien Martin <ba...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/05 16:09:45 UTC

Annotations and JPA

Hello,

I am looking into the source code of OpenJpa and I am trying to better
understand how it is implemented.
My question relates to annotation processing by OpenJpa. Let's take a simple
JPA annotation : [code]@Column[/code].

I would like to know:
-What is the class in charge of processing the annotation (at runtime I
suppose)?
-How and when is the relevant method of that class invoked (at runtime I
suppose)?

Any clue welcome,

Thanks in advance for your replies,

Julien.

Re: Annotations and JPA

Posted by Julien Martin <ba...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot for replying,
I am going to have a look at these classes.
Julien.

Re: Annotations and JPA

Posted by Patrick Linskey <pl...@gmail.com>.
Hi,