Posted to user@oozie.apache.org by Alejandro Abdelnur <tu...@cloudera.com> on 2011/11/28 20:28:24 UTC

Re: oozie cannot access hdfs from machine outside the oozie cluster.

Harshal,

If you are having issues setting up CDH Hadoop/Oozie please use the
cdh-user@ alias. I'm moving the thread there, BCCing oozie-users@ alias.

You don't need to replace KerberosAuthenticatorService, actually you need
that service, even if you are not using Kerberos.

It seems that you network setup a bit too complex.

Would be possible for you to try out first installing everything in a
single machine following the instructions?

Thanks.

Alejandro

Posted by Harshal Vora <ha...@komli.com>.
The name is harshal-centos-vir:8020.
I think in the logs it prints both domain name and ip address.

Regards,

Posted by Alejandro Abdelnur <tu...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Harshal Vora <ha...@komli.com>.
Hey,