Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by agujral <an...@yahoo.com> on 2011/06/08 03:04:21 UTC

Monitoring of expired messages in activemq

Hi All,
          I am setting expiry of messages in activemq in my deployment. How
can I monitor how many messages are getting expired .

Please Suggest.
Thanks
Anurag

Re: Monitoring of expired messages in activemq

Posted by Marcelo Jabali <mj...@fusesource.com>.
Anurag,

The following should give all you need:

http://activemq.apache.org/advisory-message.html

-Marcelo

Posted by Torsten Mielke <to...@fusesource.com>.
Each destination also exposes the JMX property ExpiredCount. So using
jconsole you can also get these numbers.

Torsten Mielke
FuseSource.com
tmielke.blogspot.com