Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Andy <an...@yahoo.com> on 2011/09/11 02:32:58 UTC

Nested documents

Hi,

Does Solr support nested documents? If not is there any plan to add such a feature?

Thanks.

Re: Nested documents

Posted by Martijn v Groningen <ma...@gmail.com>.
To support this, we also need to implement indexing block of documents in Solr.
Basically the UpdateHandler should also use this method:
IndexWriter#addDocuments(Collection documents)

--
Met vriendelijke groet,

Martijn van Groningen

Re: Nested documents