Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Brian Taylor <br...@briantaylor.us> on 2009/09/08 18:30:04 UTC

WSN2005 SE: XBean Subscriptions

Hello,

Is there a known issue open regarding the inability for this component to
register a Subscribe message in an XBean SU as an endpoint? Subscriptions
are created if I make a request through the service interface, but not when
using an XBean. I've verified this using JConsole and through testing.

Respectfully,
Brian

Posted by Brian Taylor <br...@briantaylor.us>.
I take it that this doesn't really work, so is there a way to make a series
of service calls (subscribe) on servicemix startup?