Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Mete Kural <me...@touchtonecorp.com> on 2003/05/05 11:18:22 UTC

Broken Pipe w/ Coyote

Hello,
We are using the Coyote HTTP/1.1 connector and we are still getting a broken pipe error every few hours. Then we have to restart Tomcat in order to get rid of the error. I'm pasting the exception below. Do you have any ideas? Do we need to increase the maxProcessors in server.xml?
Thanks,
Mete

2003-05-05 05:47:57 StandardWrapperValve[default]: Servlet.service() for servlet default threw exception
java.net.SocketException: Broken pipe
at java.net.SocketOutputStream.socketWrite(SocketOutputStream.java:92)
at java.net.SocketOutputStream.write(SocketOutputStream.java:136)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.InternalOutputBuffer$OutputStreamOutputBuffer.doWrite(InternalOutputBuffer.java:668)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.filters.IdentityOutputFilter.doWrite(IdentityOutputFilter.java:160)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.InternalOutputBuffer.doWrite(InternalOutputBuffer.java:523)
at org.apache.coyote.Response.doWrite(Response.java:524)
at org.apache.coyote.tomcat4.OutputBuffer.realWriteBytes(OutputBuffer.java:384)
..