Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl> on 2013/02/14 11:52:07 UTC

[FalconJx] AMD tests location

Mike,

I was reading your commit notes and saw you're looking for a location
to put your .as sources for testing. I've refactored the test-files
location to allow for a AMD specific directory (did this yesterday,
you should have the new directory layout)

Also, I already have the testing of entire files (classes) in 'goog'
and TestBase, you might want to look at "TestGoogFiles.java" and maybe
bring that 'up' to the baseline tests and override for AMD and 'goog'?

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht

T. 06-51952295
I. www.ixsoftware.nl

Re: [FalconJx] AMD tests location

Posted by Michael Schmalle <mi...@teotigraphix.com>.
Well that was the commit, 555 green light tests on my end.

Mike

Posted by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl>.

Posted by Michael Schmalle <ap...@teotigraphix.com>.
Right,