Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Kirk Spencer <ks...@playboox.com> on 2008/04/04 16:49:26 UTC

Shutdown CXF Jetty instance when SM WEB 3.2.1 Tomcat server shuts down...

Greetings,

With regards to the CXF Jetty instance created when deploying a CXFBC
consumer, it seems as if the instance does not respond to the Tomcat
shutdown command even though the Tomcat process is its parent process.  So I
have to kill the parent process manually.

Is there another way to shutdown the CXF Jetty instance (created when using
CXFBC consumer) when its parent Tomcat instance is shutdown?

--

Kirk Spencer
Playboox | Senior Software Engineer

Re: Shutdown CXF Jetty instance when SM WEB 3.2.1 Tomcat server shuts down...

Posted by Kirk Spencer <ks...@playboox.com>.
Many Thanks.

I will try to implement using the servlet transport instead of the http
transport as a solution.

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kirk,

Posted by Kirk Spencer <ks...@playboox.com>.