Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by vikramaditya jakkula <vi...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/26 01:45:26 UTC

Neural Network Development

Hi Grant,

I am writing to check whether there was any development done pertaining to
Neural Networks. I am writing to collect consensus and ideas on NN
implementations, if not already completed.

I do see pointers to 2006 NIPS map reduce paper, which in turn points to "R.
J. Williams D. E. Rumelhart, G. E. Hinton. Learning representation by
back-propagating errors"

Thanks,
Vikramaditya.

Re: Neural Network Development

Posted by Vikramaditya Jakkula <vi...@gmail.com>.
Wiki has back propogation but no one seems to be on it. It says open. I will
check if Jira has any info.

Thanks.

Posted by Isabel Drost <ap...@isabel-drost.de>.

'---''(_/--'  `-'\_) (fL)  IM:  <xm...@spaceboyz.net>