Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Ruth Hoffman <rh...@aesolves.com> on 2009/10/27 21:31:45 UTC

Glossary update

Hello List:

FYI - I updated the component & application definitions. My apologies to
Jacques as I erased one of your examples. (I'm still fumbling around
with proper Wiki usage. From now on, I'll copy existing stuff locally
before I make changes.)
Anyhow Jacques, please feel free to put your contributing back in.

Regards,
Ruth
P.S. As I come up with more definitions, I'll continue updates.

Re: Glossary update

Posted by Ruth Hoffman <rh...@aesolves.com>.
Hi David:
Thanks. I didn't know that.
Regards,
Ruth

Re: Glossary update

Posted by David E Jones <de...@me.com>.

Re: Glossary update

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Ruth,

No worries, good work actually. I have just changed few little things.

Thanks

Jacques

From: "Ruth Hoffman" <rh...@aesolves.com>

Re: Glossary update

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Ruth,

No, it's the simply the place where to upload all pactches related to the Help in OFBiz. A way to avoid creation  of myriad of
similar issues.
For instance there is also a subtask for French, etc.

Thanks

Jacques

Posted by Ruth Hoffman <rh...@aesolves.com>.
Hi Jacques:

Re: Glossary update

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

From: "Ruth Hoffman" <rh...@aesolves.com>
To: <us...@ofbiz.apache.org>> Hi Erwan:

Re: Glossary update

Posted by Ruth Hoffman <rh...@aesolves.com>.
Hi Erwan:

Awesome. I'll bookmark this.
Regards,
Ruth

Re: Glossary update

Posted by Erwan de FERRIERES <er...@nereide.biz>.
Hi Ruth,

--
Erwan

Re: Glossary update

Posted by Ruth Hoffman <rh...@aesolves.com>.
Hi Hans:

Re: Glossary update

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.
Ever thought about put it in the system itself in the online help?

Submit your additions in a jira patch and i can guarantee they will be
committed quickly....

Regards,
Hans

On Tue, 2009-10-27 at 16:31 -0400, Ruth Hoffman wrote:
> Hello List:
>
> FYI - I updated the component & application definitions. My apologies to
> Jacques as I erased one of your examples. (I'm still fumbling around
> with proper Wiki usage. From now on, I'll copy existing stuff locally
> before I make changes.)
> Anyhow Jacques, please feel free to put your contributing back in.
>
> Regards,
> Ruth
> P.S. As I come up with more definitions, I'll continue updates.
--
Antwebsystems.com: Quality OFBiz services for competitive rates